Saturday, January 8, 2011

Can't Wait

This morning I find myself up before the sun, because I am too excited to sleep.  I have the amazing opportunity today to go back to the ZamZuu of the Rockies office.  We will be hanging out, brainstorming ideas, inspiring each other and listening to our weekly training call brought to us by ALAN HORTON!  Every time I listen to a ZamZuu training call I find myself excited and ready to make some money, but I am usually in my car, or on my couch alone and that excitement does not last very long as I find myself stuck not knowing what to do next or where to go from here.  I am excited because today, listening to this training call with some amazing friends I know that if I have any questions, or ideas, or anything else of that nature I will be able to share them after the call.  HOW AWESOME is that?  With the new center, anyone who comes will have a place to brainstorm and share together, building off of the things that already inspire us, providing yet another amazing opportunity to grow both together and grow our business through helping each other!  People of ZamZuu of the Rockies you are AMAZING, and I can't wait to spend the morning with you!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great way to spend this time training! I can't wait to start this week off, Monday night Goal setting meeting and Tuesday the Big Birthday Bash! It's going to be a great week, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete