Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hope in the New Year and so much more!

The dawning of a new year can leave you tired and scared.  All the thoughts of what could happen, what will happen, and where you will be by this time next year. But something that the dawning of the new year always brings is HOPE.  Perhaps it's HOPE that things will be different, or HOPE that things will continue to change for you; for others it might be HOPE that the new year will provide just as many joys as the last year.

Whatever the reason or the motivation behind it, EVERY PERSON I have ever talked to looks at the New Year with HOPE for the future.

I find this year different then previous years. Some might say that's because 2010 was a harder year than those in the past, but I believe it is more than that.  Sure, this past year was hard and had some major struggles in it that we can all HOPE will be different, but there is something more.

As the new year has begun, not only does it bring HOPE for the coming year, but with the Grand Opening of the ZamZuu of the Rockies business center the doors are swinging open on the possibilities, and the opportunities are endless.  We can continue to learn from one another, to help one another, and to inspire one another to grow.  Together we can develop and build our business and inspire our friends, family, and anyone we meet to join the FREE revolution, so that they may do the same!

This year is different because not only do I have the HOPE that usually comes with the new year, but I can actually SEE it happening before my eyes.  I can feel the energy and excitement radiating as I walk into the ZamZuu of the Rockies business center; and for every second I have spent there and will spend there, I find myself inspired by the possibilities and encouraged by the friendship and love that is found there.

God is doing INCREDIBLE things and will continue to do INCREDIBLE things.  I am so thankful for the things that are coming. It FEELS amazing.

And I can't wait for you to FEEL it too!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be the runway for the flight of our lives! Zamzuu of the Rockies! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so incredible! The Excitement is RADIATING!

    ReplyDelete